UPDATE, June 5: Starting Monday, June 8, Club sponsored rides are back on. For Monday nights, we'll start back releasing in groups, A, B and C, to keep the groups small going through town. As before, if you feel sick, have been around someone that has been sick, or are uncomfortable in groups, please stay home. This is our attempt to get things back to normal, or somewhat normal, and we don't want anyone to take unnecessary risks. Be safe and have fun.
UPDATE, May 12: The Governor of SC lifted restrictions on recreational activities, among many other things. As a result, the RHBC Board has decided to recognize some of our rides as Show-and-Go rides starting next Monday, May 18. The Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday rides will all resume, same places and times, though some have already been taking place. The Time Trial and Wednesday night Handicapped races at the Crit course are still on hold. Keep checking the website and Facebook for updates. A few things to note:
1. The rides will all be show-and-go for the time being, and will switch to full club sponsored rides when safe.
2. If you feel sick, at all, please stay home.
3. If you have been around someone that has been sick, please stay at home.
4. If you are at all concerned about being in a group and either getting infected or infecting someone else, please stay at home.
5. Please do not gather in groups larger than 10 in the parking lot. We will still depart in our regular groups, but let's try to keep groups in the parking lot from getting too large.
UPDATE, May 5: The Governor of SC is starting to ease restrictions in the state. If things continue to progress, we may start our club rides back up starting May 18. Please check back here for updates.